Japanese Tour Operators Association of Canada
The Objective of the Organization
- Exchange and share information in the travel industry
- Have discussions to solve common problems for members
- Hold workshops and familiarization tours
- Stimulate the market in collaboration with Canadian Tourism Commission
The Establishment Date of the Organization
- 1977 – Japanese Tour Operators Association of Canada was established
The Number of Members
|As of the Year 2018||Corporate||18 Members|
- Members Meeting
- Job Fair
- Familiarization Tour
To be a member, a company must operate tours for customers from Japan, and have to be licensed by Consumer Protection B.C.
No event found!