The Japan-Canada Chamber of Commerce
The Objective of the Organization
The mission of The Japan-Canada Chamber of Commerce is to facilitate and promote business relations between Japanese and Canadian companies, and to encourage and recognize the activities of entrepreneurs, large and small, within the Japanese-Canadian community. They offer their members opportunities to learn and network within a supportive environment, and foster the highest standards of community leadership and cooperation. They believe that it is very important that Japanese companies operating in Canada participate in local events through local business groups in order to learn about government policies and plans for the future.
The Establishment Date of the Organization
- 2003 – The Japan-Canada Chamber of Commerce was established
The Number of Members
|As of the Year 2018||Corporate||40 Members|
- Deepen exchanges between Japan and Canada, as well as deepen ties with Chamber of Commerce chapters throughout Japan
- Organize and participate in various workshops, trade shows, and seminars
- Activities to share common concerns our members or Nikkei communities face with the provincial and federal government bodies
- Any other activities necessary to achieve our objectives
The mission of The Japan-Canada Chamber of Commerce is to facilitate and promote business relations between Japanese and Canadian companies, and to encourage and recognize the activities of entrepreneurs, large or small, within the Japanese-Canadian community.
Individuals, Businesses, Corporations and/or Associations.
|Individual Membership (Vancouver)||$100.00|
|Corporate Membership (Vancouver)||$175.00|
Please use the Membership Application Form to apply online to The Japan-Canada Chamber of Commerce (Link). If you have any questions about our membership, please do not hesitate to contact the JC-COC office at firstname.lastname@example.org