The Sake Association of British Columbia
The Objective of the Organization
The purpose of SABC is to raise the status of sake culture to an alcoholic beverage of everyday life of people in Canada, and its activities focus on spreading the sake culture through public education and industry promotions.
The Establishment Date of the Organization
- 2013 – The Sake Association of British Columbia (SABC) was established
The Number of Members
|As of the Year 2018||Corporate||12 Members|
SABC promotes “sake culture and education” in community, industry and corporate events.
- Vancouver Sake Fest (September)
- Sakura Day’s Japan Fair (April)
- Nikkei Summer Festival (September)
- The Emperor’s Birthday Reception (December)
SABC is not currently expanding primary membership; however, we may recruit associate members in the future.
Conditions to become a member: BC government approved and licensed liquor agency currently importing sake from Japan or U.S. as well as sake manufacturer in B.C.